I don't know about you, but sometimes I have a hard time finding a good vegan crouton. Most of the name brand croutons contain some type of "not so friendly" vegan ingredient. So of course I have an easy but flavor packed recipe for you. Don't forget if you try it, let us know. Tag us in your picture.
6 slices of bread
¼ cup of olive oil (or any oil of your choice, olive works best though)
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 355°.
- Cut bread into small square pieces, they will not all be the same size and it’s quite alright. Put bread pieces into a large mixing bowl.
- Coat the pieces evenly with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the coated bread pieces with the garlic powder, salt, and parsley. Make sure you have evenly distributed the spices on the bread.
- Place the coated croutons onto a baking sheet. Place in heated oven and bake of 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let them cool, then enjoy them with your salad or even eat a few by themselves, they are addictive.