Vegan Chocolate Pudding
For all my vegan chocoholics out there, this recipe is for you.
1 container of firm silken tofu (drained)
1 cup vegan chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup agave nectar
1. Melt vegan chocolate chips either on the stove with the double boil method (click here if you are not familiar with this method) or place in microwave safe dish and melt chips (power should be on 50% and check chips every 30 seconds and stir).
2. Once chips are melted, place all the ingredients, melted vegan chocolate chips, drained tofu, vanilla and agave nectar in a blender.
3. Blend together, you might have to stop and scrap the sides of the blender to make sure all the ingredients are mixed well.
4. Pour mixture in a large serving bowl or individual serving bowls, chill in the fridge for a couple of hours for the best results. The pudding will thicken the longer you chill it. (If you are like me, you can’t wait too long before it starts calling your name from the fridge, lol)
5. You can serve with my favorite non dairy whipped cream, homemade or So Delicious CoCo Whip brand, other than my own, this is my favorite. Or just enjoy it as is.