Mushroom, Pepper and Onion Quesadilla
This is super easy and quick plus delicious! This is a single serving recipe so just increase for your serving.
1 large tortilla
1/2 cup portobello mushrooms, diced
1/4 cup peppers, sliced thin
1/4 cup onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup nondairy cheese
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon adobo
- In saucepan over medium high heat, add a little oil to pan add onions and peppers. Stirring frequently until vegetables are tender.
- Once tender, place peppers and onions in a dish. Add mushrooms and let sit for 3-4 minutes to caramelize.
- Now stir mushrooms and add pepper and onion mix to pan, add seasoning to mixture and let cool for additional minute. Set aside.
- Add tortilla to flat pan over medium low heat, let heat on one side then flip and add cheese to heated side.
- Now add vegetable mixture to one side of tortilla and fold over. Let set and brown on side for about 2 minutes. Turn over and brown on other side.
- Once browned, remove from heat and cut into desired pieces. Serve with vegan sour cream and your favorite salsa.